so I saw the same thing done by
who got a tag by
with an 8 facts tag, and only a few weeks later, she managed to get around to it. She had one done with her character, Shannon, so I decided to do one of one of my main male characters, Peter Talbot.
- Peter is 16 years old; a pretty good age for a heroic character. He’s got a good intellect, and at his age, it hasn’t turned to mush. Though 16’s a pretty good age to question his life in the world.
- He was inspired by both Peter Parker of Spider-Man and Lawrence Talbot of the 2010 version of The Wolfman. I wanted to make a character who was cursed by uses that curse/gift with great responsibility. There aren’t that many heroic werewolf heroes out there in the comic or movie verse.
- His life is modeled after a typical teenage boy’s life; the boy next door who meets and falls in love with the girl next door.
- His story is similar to Spider-Man’s but also similar to Shinichi, the main male character of the anime/manga, Parasyte.
- He had Christie have been good friends since Kindergarten, but he wasn’t aware that she’s been developing a crush on him since they were ten. Though this will come to realization on in the story.
- His birthday’s modeled after my own on February 21st.
- He’s an English Scotsman mix but born in America.
- Although he’s hated by normal human girls, ever since his transformation and change, he’s actually… though unintentionally… built a harem of girls who have fallen in love with him, to which he cares for them as well. Though in the end, he’ll have to choose one girl in particular (though that won’t stop the others from stealing a kiss from him in the end).
- Bonus: in Full Moon High, apparently, he’s got a destiny that will change the future for those who lived in the Darkness to help live in the light.